Please read all of the following information before you register.
A student’s place in a class will not be confirmed until all of the following is completed:
- Paid the Family Fee Deposit
- Agreed to all the Terms and Conditions. (You will “sign” these as part of the class registration process.)
- Volunteered for a Parent Committee (at least one parent per family)
- Joined the Aspire and Aspire Parents Yahoo Emails.
NOTE: You must complete ALL of the following steps for your registration to be complete.
- Review the class information for each class.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions. You can review them on our Policies page.
- Head over to our registration website (called ASAP) to register for classes.
- Login to ASAP … or create a new account. (If you can’t remember your login information, please contact the registrar.)
- Select the classes you want by putting them in your cart.
- Click “Checkout.”
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions by checking the box.
- Select how you want to pay for the invoice—with a credit card or pay later with check or cash.
- If you need to request an account adjustment, you MUST select “Pay Later” and request an account adjustment using our online form. If you must adjust your account after you pay, you will be charged a $5.00 account-adjustment fee.
- Click “Complete Transaction.”
You will know your registration is complete when you receive a confirmation email with your classes and the amount you have paid or the balance that is due.
If a class you want is full, you will be placed on the waitlist for that class, and we will let you know if a spot becomes available.
Remember, students may only attend class if they have turned in their signed copy of the Code of Conduct, Hold Harmless, and Medical Waiver.
Make checks out and mail to:
Aspire Scholar Academy
1013 West 900 South
Springville, UT 84663
Important Registration Dates
|June 1-2||Advisory Board and Current Mentors|
|June 3-5||Returning Students|
|June 6||All New Families and 11-Year-Olds|
|Sept 25||Add/Drop Deadline|
|Sept 28||Fall Tuition Due|
Sept 22Add/Drop Deadline
|Dec 8-10||Advisory Board and Current Mentors|
|Dec 11-12||Returning Students|
|Dec 13||All New Families and 11-Year-Olds|
|Jan 22||Add/Drop Deadline|
|Jan 25||Winter Tuition Due|
**Payment Plans are available. Please request an a payment plan if you are unable to pay in full by the first day of class.
The family fee for this school year is as follows. Your Spring Meeting deposit will be applied at registration. The balance is due with your fall tuition. Click here for more information regarding the family fee.
|$215||3 or more Students|
- Are you having trouble with your registration account?
- Do you have additional questions about the registration process?
Use this form to ask questions about the registration process.